Friday, August 24, 2007

near the end of this semester

Time past so quick when getting busy and concentrate on work.
Today was already the end of Week 10 which means it's near the end of this semester.
So holiday is coming after this busy time.....

I like holiday with no doubt. However, I'm a bit scared of holiday especially spending holiday here. I still remember late last holiday, after Gold Coast trip, I spent nearly 2 weeks at home...... it's a nightmare for me. I did noting at home but eating and sleep and I felt I was wasting my time.

The holiday is coming again. I will definitely find something interesting to do and not to stay at home every day. Now I'm thinking of finding a part-time job or taking language course or learning a musical instrument. ha ha~~ I prefer making money rather then spending money.

My dear friends, Do you make a plan for your holiday? What are you going to do?

P.S.: I know some of my friends in HK they nearly finish their summer holiday and they have to go back work again. ha ha... Cheer up!!!

5 comments:

Jennica Seo said...

Lovely Yedda.
come to my place to spend holiday or let's go beach and having a BBQ party~~ Ru RU Ral Ral~~


And~*^^*
could u help me? caz i booked IELTS test in November.

Hello DaDa said...

hey~~ Jin
good ideas.....
and we need bikini, right?!
yes!! I'm happy to help you anything if I can...
haha~ How can I help you??

Stephanie said...

Hi, dear dada. I will going home, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I am extremely happy. I think make moeny is better than spend money, so to find a part-time job is a good idea.good luck.if you earn too much money, don't forget to regale me a rich meal, I am looking forward it now~~~hahaha...

Hello DaDa said...

To: Stephanie
haha~ I hope you will have a wonderful trip in your home and eat a lot of nice food there.
I'm looking for a part-time job now and hope to give you a good news soon.

Peter Podcast said...

Yedda.
There are so many beaches...
So many forests....
And mountains...
and for that matter museums and Art galleries....
And you stayed at home?