Sunday, September 9, 2007

Good online shopping online fwebsite for share

Yesterday one of my friends asked me to recommend some websites for online shopping and I couldn't come up with any ides right that moment. But I have kept this in my mind and never gave up thinking of this. Until this morning, I suddenly think of one website which I used to often visit. However, after coming Australia, I didn't visit the website as often as before because my credit care will be charged service fee if it isn't used in Hong Kong.

I really like this website as it contains informations about the latest arrival products and the models always give a good match of clothing. In some ways I think this website likes magazines as it gives audience the sense of how to dress properly. More importantly, I can purchase some Western brands that I couldn't find in Hong Kong or some particular items I couldn't find in Hong Kong's shop.

Let's check this out: http://www.shopbop.com/

Perhaps some of you might think the clothes or brands sold in this website are too mature when you're the first time to visit there. But if you go to "shop by category" and choose what staff you want, then you can find a lot of displayed items in different brands. I always find some items are very suitable for me.

I think I will become a "frequent visitor" again as it's still a good website to absorb fashion news although I probably won't buy anything. And, I hope you like this website ^^

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

good, enjoy our online shopping!

Hello DaDa said...

To: Stephanie
yes!! thanks ~ so do you