Sunday, September 16, 2007

A man drank three bottles of blood!!

I was shocked by news from Hong Kong that a man drank three bottles of blood in a hospital. It happened 2 days ago and the man was arrested. The newspaper saying a 29-years-old drunken man took a three bottles of blood and drank from a blood bank during he was sent to hospital. Those bloods were waiting to be tested. The investigation is still going. http://hk.news.yahoo.com/070914/60/2fpb6.html

I felt shocked by the news and it made me sock. I dare not to imagine that human being would drink blood because of getting drunk. As what doctor said in the news, it's possible but no probable that a drunken man couldn't differentiate blood and wine in a delirious condition. I'm wondering if he thought they are "red wine" as they got the same color. But it's ridiculous as their taste is so different.

Although I'm not sure if this man was delirious or not, I can make sure that the hospital didn't keep the blood safely and the security is absolutely not enough. How can a drunken man easily take the blood from the window of blood bank? It can cause more serious crime and danger!! For example, people can easily steal the blood or change the blood or even add something into the blood.

Fortunately, the blood was finally checked and it does not contain any sickness or virus. And the patient was not in urgency. I hope the hospital should pay more attention on their security and this thing will not happen again.

1 comment:

Jennica Seo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.