Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The most stressful days finished!!

hey!! Everybody!! I'm going to announce that the most stressful days have been finished!! We have successfully went through the hardest time!! Although we still got one more class, our long essays as well as the horrible in-class assignment were all due and what we need to do is only the third podcast. But it's no so much stress and is actually interesting job, right?? So, cheer up!! Our happy holiday is coming very soon!! Yeah~

After finishing our in-class assignment, my feeling is like a prisoner has just been released. These days, most classmates were suffering and most of us had worked overnight for the final essays. Like the night before, I got only two hours for sleeping and what the worst is..... my face was suffering breaking out of pimples. Each pimple represented one assignment =.="

Anyway, as one famous saying, "when the rain is over, the sky clears up". I think it is time for me to get into my holiday plan and I know some of our classmates are going home and some are planing to have trip around Australia. For me, I'm going to ....... stay at Sydney =.= I'm sure I will have good time here. No matter where you will go to, I hope all of us will enjoy our holiday and take a good rest.

Finally, I got some pictures and I would like to share with you because I think they are so funny and I have never seen before....



Who said the track is only for train......
I think it is a creative, smart and useful invention as it can save a lot of time for workers doing track work when travlling between two points.


The largest strawberry I've ever seen!

No comments: